We aim to cater for the needs of all visitors in our 28 bedroom hotel which has a licensed bar and restaurant. If you have any specific questions please feel free to contact us and we will endeavour to help.
- The main train station is 5 minutes away by car. There is a taxi rank at the station.
- We have a website.
- You can contact us via phone, fax or e-mail (details below).
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
- The car park is at the back of the hotel.
- There are no disabled parking bays, but there is ample room for all cars.
- The car park is flat, tarmac surface and free to residents.
- The town centre is ten minutes walk from the hotel.
Main Entrance & Reception
- The front entrance has a ramp.
- The porch door opens outwards but the reception window is next to the door if assistance is required.
- The porch entrance has a double door; each door is 77 cm wide.
- There is a bell inside the porch if assistance is required.
- The front door is 1m wide and is usually open.
- On entry into the hotel the reception area is 4m x 3m.
- There is seating provided in the reception.
- There is carpet throughout the ground floor.
Public Areas – General (Internal)
- The corridors to the bedroom and breakfast room are 90 cm wide.
- The corridor flooring is carpet.
- The breakfast room, restaurant and bar are on the ground floor.
Public Areas – WC
- The ladies public toilet is on the ground floor.
- The gentleman’s public toilet is on the ground floor.
- Door width is 55cm to both ladies and gentleman’s public toilets.
Restaurant / Dining Room, Bar & Lounges, Take Away & Cafe
- The breakfast room is on the ground floor. There are no steps.
- Furniture is flexible and can be moved on request.
- Tables have under space of 65cm high by 110cm wide.
- Flooring is tiled in the breakfast room and carpet in the restaurant.
- Cold buffet is self service and a waitress takes orders and serves hot breakfast.
- Restaurant is waitress service.
Conference & Meeting Rooms, Banqueting, Clubs, Entertainment
- Ramp entrance to hotel.
- Conference room on ground floor.
- WC on ground floor.
- Nine ground floor bedrooms, 4 single, 2 double, 1 twin, 1 family, 1 executive room.
- One wheelchair access bedroom on the ground floor location, close to reception.
- Wheelchair access bedroom has a double bed and single bed in the same room.
- Wheelchair access room has an ensuite shower room (see below for details).
- Bed is 50 cm high.
- There is 1m 10cm free width space in wheelchair access bedroom.
- The bedroom is fitted with carpet.
Bathroom, Shower-room & WC [Ensuite or Shared]
- Ensuite in wheelchair access bedroom 1m 80 cm by 2m 70 cm.
- Altro flooring.
- Door width 85 cm.
- Shower tray has a step edge of 3 cm with movable shower chair.
- Basin is 75 cm high with thermostatic mixer tap and clear under space.
- Toilet is 46 cm high with grab rail to the left.
Grounds and Gardens
- There is a small garden (paved patio area and lawn with flower border) for residents use.
- There is a large public grass area 40 m from the hotel.
- Assistance dogs are welcomed.
- If you require assistance in the event of evacuation, please notify us on arrival and we will ensure you are evacuated safely in the event of an emergency.
- The hotel is non smoking throughout. The garden has a covered area where ashtrays are provided.
- Hours of operation: The reception is open 7am to 11pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30 am to 10.00 pm Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Bank holidays. There is telephone assistance outside these hours.