We aim to cater for the needs of all visitors in our 28 bedroom hotel which has a licensed bar and restaurant. If you have any specific questions please feel free to contact us and we will endeavour to help.
• The main train station is 5 minutes away by car. There is a taxi rank at the station.
• We have a website.
• You can contact us via phone, fax or e-mail (details below).
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
• The car park is at the back of the hotel.• There are no disabled parking bays, but there is ample room for all cars.
• The car park is flat, tarmac surface and free to residents.
• The town centre is ten minutes walk from the hotel.
Main Entrance & Reception
• The front entrance has a ramp.
• The porch door opens outwards but the reception window is next to the door if assistance is required.
• The porch entrance has a double door; each door is 77 cm wide.
• There is a bell inside the porch if assistance is required.
• The front door is 1m wide and is usually open.
• On entry into the hotel the reception area is 4m x 3m.
• There is seating provided in the reception.
• There is carpet throughout the ground floor.
Public Areas - General (Internal)
• The corridors to the bedroom and breakfast room are 90 cm wide.
• The corridor flooring is carpet.
• The breakfast room, restaurant and bar are on the ground floor.
Public Areas - WC
• The ladies public toilet is on the ground floor.
• The gentlemen's public toilet is on the ground floor.
• Door width is 55cm to both ladies and gentlemen's public toilets.
Restaurant / Dining Room, Bar & Lounges, Take Away & Cafe
• The breakfast room is on the ground floor. There are no steps.
• Furniture is flexible and can be moved on request.
• Tables have under space of 65cm high by 110cm wide.
• Flooring is tiled in the breakfast room and carpet in the restaurant.
• Cold buffet is self service and a waitress takes orders and serves hot breakfast.
• Restaurant is waitress service.
Conference & Meeting Rooms, Banqueting, Clubs, Entertainment
• Ramped entrance to hotel.
• Conference room on ground floor.
• WC on ground floor.
• Nine ground floor bedrooms, 4 single, 2 double, 1 twin, 1 family, 1 executive room.
• One wheelchair access bedroom on the ground floor location, close to reception.
• Wheelchair access bedroom has a double bed and single bed in the same room.
• Wheelchair access room has an ensuite shower room (see below for details).
• Bed is 50 cm high.
• There is 1m 10cm free width space in wheelchair access bedroom.
• The bedroom is fitted with carpet.
Bathroom, Shower-room & WC [Ensuite or Shared]
• Ensuite in wheelchair access bedroom 1m 80 cm by 2m 70 cm.
• Altro flooring.
• Door width 85 cm.
• Shower tray has a step edge of 3 cm with movable shower chair.
• Basin is 75 cm high with thermostatic mixer tap and clear under space.
• Toilet is 46 cm high with grab rail to the left.
Grounds and Gardens
• There is a small garden (paved patio area and lawn with flower border) for residents use.
• There is a large public grass area 40 m from the hotel.
• Assistance dogs are welcomed.
• If you require assistance in the event of evacuation, please notify us on arrival and we will ensure you are evacuated safely in the event of an emergency.
• The hotel is non smoking throughout. The garden has a covered area where ashtrays are provided.
• Hours of operation: The reception is open 7am to 11pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30 am to 10.00 pm Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Bank holidays. There is telephone assistance outside these hours.